True E-Learning is HERE where time and distance have been bridged!
(For Details CLICK on "Read the rest of this topic" below and READ on!)
This is a one stop click of a button e-learning platform for the digital world. We are here to give you a digital learning experience like no other. Enroll in our courses and tell the story to others.
To apply for the courses listed below, visit the CUCK website (cuck.ac.ke) and click on CUCK e-forms tab OR click HERE!
For DOWNLOADABLE version Click HERE. (This version of the form must be delivered or sent to CUCK).
It is affordable and efficient for all the programmes degrees, diplomas and certificates. You can express interest in any of the following programmes but kindly note that, the ones already highlighted in yellow are ongoing and ready for Y2 entry.
Programmes offered at CUCK
Bachelor of Co-operatives and Community Development (BCCD)
Bachelor of Co-operative Business (BCOB)
Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
Diploma in Community Development and Social Work
Diploma in Co-operative Management
Certificate in Co-operative Management
Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies
Certificate in Community Development and Social Work
Bridging Certificate Course in Mathematics
Degree Fees: Kshs 5,000 per module/unit. A standard degree programme has about 60 modules/units. One academic year has between 12 to 16 modules/units.
A minimum of three(3) units should be taken every semester working with a trisemester cycle.
Diploma/certificate fees: Kshs. 3,000 per module/unit. A standard diploma Programme has about 25 to 30 modules/units. A certificate course has between 6 to 12 modules/units depending on the area.
A minimum of two(2) units should be taken every semester.
To estimate the cost of the entire programme, take the units and multiply by the unit cost.
We are here to give you an experience like no other. Just enrol in our courses and tell the story to others.
|Medical cover*||500||Per Semester|
* Medical cover is only for the examination period.
Attachment Fees not included;
NOTE: You need to have Scanned or taken snap shots using a smartphone, of your relevant documents (Certificates, Result slips, National Identity Card) in readiness for uploading.
DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT BEFORE YOU IDENTIFY THE PROGRAMME OF YOUR CHOICE IN THE LIST BELOW
Please access your M-PESA menu,
Select Pay Bill option
Enter the Business Number 400222
Enter Account Number as 723#DCEL/A/******** where ******** is your National ID Number then the amount Ksh 500/- for Diploma or Certificate (Ksh 1000/- for Degree).
Note the M-PESA transaction code before clicking the following link.
Proceed on filling the form, ensuring all mandatory fields are filled and submit when done.
Note the M-PESA transaction code. It will be required during form filling.
New Students are supposed to attend an e-orientation session at the beginning of their course. For subsequent semesters, students will be enrolled into the paid up modules and do most of the learning on their own while being supported online through our versatile management system. At the end of every semester, students will sit for written examinations at CUCK main campus or an approved examination center.
- Students who fail to attend the registration/orientation session shall be deemed to have forfeited their admission and therefore shall not be considered as registered.
- There shall be a Tutorial session in which sit-in CAT will also be taken online or otherwise. This CAT marks together with at least three (3) online activity marks shall constitute Continuous Assessment marks for the semester and will be a requirement for taking the end of semester examinations.
- Most of the learning materials will be downloadable from our learning management system and tthey may be printed at learners cost
- Each student is expected to undertake some online activities as guided by the module/unit facilitator. Assignments may be taken/submitted online.
- To apply online click HERE!
- For DOWNLOADABLE version Click HERE. (This version of the form must be delivered or sent to CUCK).
(Edited by Victor James Njogu - original submission Monday, 15 May 2017, 1:41 PM)
(Edited by Victor James Njogu - original submission Monday, 19 June 2017, 6:27 AM)